|Students need to be adequately prepared for the real-life clinical environment. Paper based clinical logs can get lost and don’t offer aggregate reporting.
Developed in collaboration with pre-licensure and graduate nursing programs, nTrack allows students to track their clinical experience and patient encounters. Additionally they can track time spent with each patient and at clinical site.
nTrack App is part of the nTrack Clinical Log system, which can be customized and deployed at your institution.
- It’s better than a paper Blue book – our electronic log will reduce your workload by allowing you to quickly review students’ clinical logs and provide feedback online
- Ability to provide ongoing feedback throughout each course
- Track clinical experiences and check-offs throughout students education
- View individual’s performance or aggregate data across the program
- Easy access to data required for program accreditation
- Documentation on individual’s performance for credits and graduation requirements
- Access to vital nursing information at the point of care
- Receive faculty feedback in near real-time
- Gain experience entering data into an EHR-like system
- Documentation for portfolios when applying for employment
Try the free app and contact us to find out how easy it is to customize the content and adopt the system in your curriculum.