BUZZ is a HIPAA-secure platform for care team collaboration and patient communication including telehealth.
With social distancing seeing patients face-to-face has become difficult. Remote patient communication has also come to the forefront. Telehealth, in particular, has been the clarion call for the day. Telehealth is for routine checkups; viewing lesions, injuries, and other visible ailments such as ear infections, abnormal growths, etc.; gauging the overall condition of the patient and monitoring chronic conditions.
Use telehealth to stay in touch with your patients and ensure continuity of care.
Buzz provides both video conferencing & telephony options:
- Conduct video conferences or call your patients quickly, easily & seamlessly
- Download of software or apps is not required by patients to use
- HIPAA-secure communication with encrypted data protection
Improve Outcomes. Telehealth can benefit an organization in multiple ways:
- Prevent hospitalization and Emergency Department visits
- Reduce the overall cost of care
- Maximize the utility of your medical staff with increased efficiency
- Demonstrate innovation
- Improve patient satisfaction and access to healthcare
Telehealth Video Conferencing
- Invite patients with a simple SMS or email via Buzz to participate in a video conference either from your computer or from your phone. There is no app download required by the patient
- All communication with your patient is HIPAA-secure
- Choose to start the video call immediately or schedule it for a later time
- Maintain logs of your telehealth interactions for billing or medico legal reasons
- Call your patients using BuzzPhone with a click of a button
- Communicate with your patient in a HIPAA secure environment, with the option to record calls.
- Get a unique Buzz phone number. Mask your private mobile number when calling with the Buzz phone feature. Option to set the Caller ID as provider office.
Streamline your daily workflow with our powerful features. Using the best tools efficiently will allow for increased productivity and safety in all clinic settings.
Conduct video conferences or call your patients quickly, easily & seamlessly.
Cross Team Communication
Patients do not have to download any apps.
Increase Response Time
No App download required of patients, they just click the link and connect.
What Customers Are Saying
Is Buzz HIPAA-Secure?
Yes! All information sent over Buzz is encrypted using both Public and Private keys. So that only the sender and receiver can read the information.
Can I use Buzz on multiple devices?
Yes. Your account will have a unique account ID, password, and Pass Phrase so you can use Buzz on multiple devices. Your information will be synced up across all the devices. Sign In to try it!
Who should use Buzz?
Buzz is ideal for any group or team within a medical practice or healthcare setting that need to communicate with each other securely and confidently.
What platforms does Buzz run on?
Buzz runs on both iOS (iPhones and iPads) and Android mobile devices and tablets or from any web browser.
How do you make money?
Buzz is a free app with an express intent to have universal communication without the artificial walls or boundaries. You can actively decide to support our efforts with specifically upgraded non-essential features via in-app purchases.